Elm & George of Itasca
Located on the edge of the 393-acre Songbird Sough Forest Preserve these 6 lots not only benefit from this beautiful serene location, they are still in the middle of it all. The lots are located only blocks from downtown Itasca shopping and dining or a short drive to Woodfield Mall.
In addition, for commuters the Metra rail station is only a short walk and for those commuting by car 290 and 355 are easily accessible. These distinctive lots will fit many of our Premier and Medalist Series homes.
- Saint Luke Lutheran School (PK-8)
- Raymond Benson Primary School-(PK-2)
- Elmer Franzen Intermediate School – (3-5)
- F. E. Peacock Middle School
- Lake Park High School
- College of DuPage
- Elmhurst University
Itasca benefits from a long history and look toward progress, but firmly holds onto its small-town charm. It’s charming and active downtown provide many options for dining, shopping and commuting. It has multiple possibilities for outdoor enjoyment as well from its many forest preserves and parks. In additions, Itasca hosts some of the area’s best festivals, including Itascafest in July and Oktoberfest in September. In partnership with Hamilton Partners, Itasca puts on the largest fireworks display in DuPage County on Independence Day!
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING, & LEISURE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- Salt Creek Greenway - joggers, cyclists, and walkers can explore nature connect with nearby suburbs through these nature paths
- Springbrook Nature Center – Since opening in 1980 the Nature Center is a vibrant and resource for education and conservation
- Numerous boutiques, bakeries, tea and coﬀee shops, ﬁne and casual dining
- Itasca Public Library
- Itasca Park District – Boasts 9 parks, pools and open space.
- Forest Preserves – 389-acre Songbird Slough & 153-acre Salt Creek Marsh