229 S. Park Street is one infill home site nestled into an existing, picturesque neighborhood. It is located on the southwest side of downtown Westmont. Walk to dining, shops, parks, and Metra train station.
The home site fits many of our Premier Series homes including the Rosehill, the Carlton, the Glen Arbor, the Sinclair, the Oakfield, the Hillcrest, the Legacy, the Sandhill, the Rockwell, the Larkspur, ant the Maple Hill. The homes feature a full basement, custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, etc. . We have single story homes, homes with first floor master bedrooms as well as 2-story homes. Custom changes are available.
Why Choose Westmont?
Westmont, located 20 miles west of Chicago, has a vibrant downtown, an active calendar of community events and exceptional schools.
- For commuters, a Metra train station is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Westmont and provides easy access to Chicago. In addition, access to I-88/Reagan Memorial and I-355 toll roads is nearby.
- Over 100 restaurants call the Village of Westmont home.
- There are numerous choices for shopping: from the vibrant downtown, Ogden Ave. corridor and nearby Oak Brook and Yorktown Malls.
- Top-rated schools: Westmont schools offer students a quality education and a wealth of opportunities.
- Westmont Library: Westmont’s wonderful public library is located only two blocks from the Traube location.
- Beautiful parks and recreation opportunities: The Westmont Park District has over 20 parks, numerous Park District Facilities, including the Twin Lakes Golf Course, WPD Fitness Center, and Ty Warner Park, which are all located within easy access of the Traube location.
- Numerous community events such as the award winning Red, White and BBQ, which is the largest sanctioned barbecue competition in the Midwest.
For these and many more reasons, Westmont is a wonderful community to call home. For more information or a personal tour of one of our models, please contact Christy Whelan or Bill Whelan at (630) 293-3000.
Airhart Construction started building homes in 1964. Founded by Mac Airhart on the principals of “Building a Better Tomorrow,” Airhart Construction has always worked toward those goals, whether building an individual home or creating a new neighborhood. Under the day-to-day direction of the second generation with Court Airhart, President and Mark Glassman, Secretary/Treasurer, these goals continue as the focus of Airhart Construction.
Airhart Construction is known for its integrity, high quality, innovative designs, and thoughtful neighborhoods and developments. Building throughout DuPage and Kane County, Airhart Construction has extensive experience and success in the design, construction, and service of high-quality homes and neighborhoods. Airhart Construction is able to deliver on these promises because of dedication of the leadership and the integrity and diligence of the Airhart Construction team.
Building homes requires incredible attention to detail, entails thousands of important decisions, and requires the service capabilities for which Airhart Construction has earned its reputation. Having been in business for nearly 60 years, Airhart Construction, as a team and family run business, offers the capabilities necessary for success.
At Airhart Construction our philosophy is simple.
- Listen to clients’ needs and desires.
- Provide creative solutions.
- Construct top quality residences.
- Offer first-rate personal attention.
- Remain attentive and responsive.
- Stand behind the homes we build.