About The Traube Home Sites
Airhart Construction is proud to present the Traube home-sites in Westmont. The two home-sites will feature a distinctive array of Airhart Construction’s Premier Garden Home Series designs. Every home design is rich in detail, beautifully appointed from outside to inside, and thoughtfully designed for a modern lifestyle. Each home package offers a full basement and a stunning landscape package.
The beautifully appointed homes offer nine foot first floor ceilings, spacious open floor plans, first floor master bedrooms, luxury baths, and spectacular kitchens with custom furniture grade cabinetry, designer islands, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and much more.
Visit one of our Model/Sales Offices today and explore the possibilities.
Why Choose Westmont?
Westmont, located 20 miles west of Chicago, has a vibrant downtown, an active calendar of community events and exceptional schools.
- For commuters, a Metra train station is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Westmont and provides easy access to Chicago. In addition, access to I-88/Reagan Memorial and I-355 toll roads is nearby.
- Over 100 restaurants call the Village of Westmont home.
- There are numerous choices for shopping: from the vibrant downtown, Ogden Ave. corridor and nearby Oak Brook and Yorktown Malls.
- Top-rated schools: Westmont schools offer students a quality education and a wealth of opportunities.
- Westmont Library: Westmont’s wonderful public library is located only two blocks from the Traube location.
- Beautiful parks and recreation opportunities: The Westmont Park District has over 20 parks, numerous Park District Facilities, including the Twin Lakes Golf Course, WPD Fitness Center, and Ty Warner Park, which are all located within easy access of the Traube location.
- Numerous community events such as the award winning Red, White and BBQ, which is the largest sanctioned barbecue competition in the Midwest.
For these and many more reasons, Westmont is a wonderful community to call home. For more information or a personal tour of one of our models, please contact Christy Whelan or Bill Whelan at (630) 293-3000.