Airhart Construction is proud to present 1412 Church Avenue in Lombard. We plan to build a Sinclair, one of our distinctive Premier Series design, however there is still time to choose a different floor plan or customize the home to meet your specific needs. The Sinclair is thoughtfully designed for a modern lifestyle and includes four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, as well as a two car garage and full basement.
The beautifully appointed home offers nine foot first floor ceilings, spacious open floor plans, and a spectacular kitchen featuring custom furniture grade cabinetry, designer island, granite or quartz countertops, as well as stainless steel appliances, and much more.
Visit one of our model/sales offices today and explore the possibilities.
Why Choose Lombard?
Lombard, located 20 miles west of Chicago, has a vibrant downtown, an active calendar of community events and exceptional schools.
In addition, Lombard offers numerous benefits including:
- A Metra train station, which is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Lombard and provides easy access to Chicago. In addition, quick access to I-88/Reagan Memorial and I-355 toll roads is nearby.
- An amazing array of restaurants.
- Numerous choices for shopping including the nearby Oak Brook and Yorktown Malls, the vibrant downtown, and the Roosevelt Rd. corridor.
- Top-rated schools such as Willowbrook High School or Montini Catholic High School, which is only a few blocks away as well as other Lombard public schools, Jackson Middle School and York Center Elementary School, that offer students a quality education and a wealth of opportunities.
- Beautiful parks and recreation opportunities. The Lombard Park District provides an amazing array of options including the Madison Meadow Athletic Center, the Paradise Bay Water Park, the Lombard Golf Course, as well as 19 other park facilities. In addition, major biking and walking trails traverse the Village.
- Numerous community events such as the Lilac Time Festival, 4th of July Fireworks, Cruise Night and the Summer Concert Series. All of these events serve to bring the community together and provide plenty of options for entertainment and socializing.
For these and many more reasons, Lombard is a wonderful community to call home. For more information or a personal tour of one of our models, please contact Christy Whelan or Bill Whelan at 630-293-3000