This McAlister home has many amenities including wood flooring throughout the first floor, master bathroom with custom tile walk-in shower, custom kitchen with an oversized island, granite, and stainless steel appliances. Front porch, rear balcony, deluxe landscaping and more. It is located at Lot 23 Stafford Place, 28W769 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL, 60555.
Ready for Occupancy
- 3 Bedrooms And 2 1/2 baths
- Foyer: Light filled foyer leads to Great Room and half bath
- Hardwood flooring throughout the first floor
- Great Room: Spacious great room looks out over the front porch and is open to the dining room with wood floors
- Dining Room: Ideally situated, the dining room is open to the kitchen and great room with wood floors
- Powder Room: located discreetly off the foyer on the main level
- Kitchen: Bright and spacious kitchen with custom cabinetry, large island, granite counters with Full rile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and wood floors
- Hearth Room: Generous space for eating or a casual sitting room with majestic textures white Carrara fireplace tile
- Sliding glass door to the rear balcony
- Family Room: the lower level family room has endless possibilities for use from a home theater space, work out space, home office, etc.
- Master Bedroom: Includes cozy sitting area with large, triple windows, a spacious walk-in closet, and master bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Private bedroom with large closet
- Bedroom 3: Private bedroom with large closet
- Upper-level laundry room and large linen closet complete the upper level
- Two-car garage enters from the rear of the home into the lower level foyer with large lower level foyer closet
- Connected home package including Lift Master MyQ 8365W garage door opener, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Schlage Sense Dead Bolt BE479 with Century handle set CEN619 and BR400 WiFi adapter, and Ecobee3 lite
Artist renderings and floor plans are for illustration purposes, changes or modifications may occur without notice. Please review the Construction Standards and Energy Features brochure and contract blueprint for detailed information.