Herrick Drive is comprised of 7 custom home sites nestled into an existing, picturesque neighborhood. It is located on the north side of Wheaton in the award-winning Wheaton North School District. The large yards allow for patios, decks, fire pits, pools, etc.
The homesites fit most of our Medalist Series homes featuring custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, full basements, etc. We have single story homes, homes with first floor master bedrooms as well as 2-story homes.
The homes are situated in an incredible quite location in Wheaton, yet only a short drive to the Metra train station, shopping and dining of downtown Wheaton.
Herrick Drive is located in unincorporated Wheaton. Wheaton is an Award-Winning City, known for its top-rated schools and vibrant down- town. Wheaton provides the beneﬁts of a large city while oﬀering the small-town charm with its historic downtown and scenic neighborhoods. Among the multiple awards Wheaton has won: It was ranked in the top 20 cities to live in by WalletHub in it’s 2020 rating of 1,200 cities with populations between 25,000-100,000. It was also ranked among the top 12 suburbs by Chicago Magazine in its most recent Best Places to Live study. For the past 29 years the National Arbor Day Foundation has named Wheaton in its Tree City USA listing (1986-2015)
- Sandburg Elementary School
- Monroe Middle School
- Wheaton North High School
- Wheaton College
- College of DuPage
- Illinois Institute of Technology Rice Campus
- Illinois Prairie Path - joggers, cyclists, and walkers can explore Wheaton and nearby suburbs through these nature paths
- Wheaton Park District – boasts 829 acres of parks, pools, and open space
- Cosley Zoo – within walking distance and has many outdoor recreation activities and festivals
- Wheaton College Artist Series - renowned musicians presenting at Wheaton College Campus
- Wheaton Municipal Band Concerts provides weekly summer concerts at nearby Memorial Park
- Numerous boutiques, bakeries, tea and coﬀee shops, ﬁne and casual dining
- French Market-- enjoy fresh, local foods and crafts
For more information or a personal tour call Christy Whelan at 630-293-3000 ext. 131